My Thoughts after a sandwich

If you follow How I met your mother, you will know what I am talking. It is not like I love sandwiches. But I’m not exactly a sandwich virgin. I have noticed something very interesting though. It’s my thought process after eating a sandwich. It’s like the speed of my thoughts increase so fast that my brain is not able to link them effectively. Also there are several concurrent threads of thoughts which arise from the same thread but vary so much. This variation among the threads is so much that one more thread arises just to analyze these variations. The whole combinations of these threads get very confusing and my brain seems to be a ball of active and dormant threads.
Another interesting thing I have noticed is that most of the thoughts are recursive in nature. Like I experience all these threads and I am thinking of telling this to somebody (MBA usually..Sorry if most of you don’t understand. This post is more for just expressing myself ) then there is usually a thread which is me actually telling somebody and one thinking I am experiencing the previous thread. All these threads and their analysis makes the bed spin when I close my eyes and opening my eyes just gives rise to more inputs for threads to arise which is why - KIDS STAY AWAY FROM SANDWICHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment